Oktoberfest Munich, Germany - 4 Days
Get your yodel on in one of the coolest cities of Germany! Make new friends and take part in one of the booziest festivals in the world! OKTOBERFEST!!!
- Soak up the atmosphere of the world’s most famous beer festival!
- Find beer tents wit over 10,000 people ready for a good time!
- Watch the Opening Ceremony’s Opening and Riflemen’s Parades!
Is this trip for you?
- Taking part in the world’s biggest beer festival on your bucket list? THEN YES!
- If you like to do things your own way, but also like for a few key things to be organised on your behalf, then this is the trip for you!
- The age range for this trip is 18-39
- A fantastic Guide and festival team!
- 3 nights accommodation, walking distance to the bereft!
- 3 breakfasts
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Orientation walk of Munich
- Beerfest T-shirt
What's not included?
- Flights (Request a quote)
- All meals
DAY 1: CHECK-IN TO YOUR MUNICH HOSTEL
Meet our awesome team at reception and let’s get out to explore Munich! We’ll take in some famous sights, and give you the low-down on the practical info you need for your stay! We’ll take you to the best places to get the traditional lederhosen & dirndls so you can make the most of the trip! Finish off our night in the Beer Hall… Steiners at the ready!
DAY 2: OKTOBERFEST
Today swap your morning bloody mary for a beer at the Oktoberfest grounds! Take in all that Bavarian culture around you. If you want, hop on a bike for a little tour around the city. Suggested tents: The Loewnbrau, Hofbrau (don’t get too close to the pig-pen), the Augustinerbrau, and also the Schottenhamel!
Things To Do:
Munich bike tour
Dachau Concentration Camp tour
DAY 3: OKTOBERFEST
If you need a break from the Bavarian beer, join us on an optional day trip to the Neuschwanstein Castle. This region is really stunning, and you’ll find out how Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty’s castle was modelled after this one!
Things To Do:
Riflemen’s Parade (included in tour)
DAY 4: FAREWELL
Today, we have to say a (beer) bitter Auf Wiedersehen to our new buddies. Don’t forget to check out by 11am.