Professional Internships in South & Central America
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop your Spanish skills and progress in an academic area you are already familiar with. This is perfect for those who wish to enhance their CV before acquiring employment post graduation. It is proven that those individuals who have had experience in a Professional Internship Programme are significantly more employable. Work in different private companies and public or non-governmental organisations as you improve your Español. We offer these internships in four fantastic locations; San Jose in Costa Rica, Buenos Aries and Cordoba in Argentina and Santiago in Chile.
Gapseekers are in partnership with an Internship provider based in South America that have successfully placed Interns from all over the world in many academic fields for over 30 years. You can be confident that you will be well looked after.
We are proud to offer the below Internships
- Arts and Culture
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- Public Relations
- Teaching and Training
- Tourism and Hospitality
We offer non-paid and paid internships
These Internships are especially designed for those participants who are looking for hands-on work experience in the real working world aligned to their academic studies. The Non-Paid Internships are structured on the participants’ objectives and what they would like to achieve from the programme. The main goal for the participant is to achieve their objectives - to gain valuable experience. Often the companies we work with will not pay, it is at the companies dissection, although you will be notified well in advance before you start.
A Paid Internship is the perfect option for those participants who would like to gain valuable experience in the working world and earn some extra money in the process. It will be a job in the participant’s chosen field that offers training/work with a cash incentive. The pocket money is usually less than the one the participant would make if he/she worked in a standard job, but it's enough to live on.
If you would like more information on the above internships and length of intern please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number below.
You must firstly make sure that you are eligible for the internships, please see the requirements below.
- Over 18 years old up to 35.
- University student or graduated.
- Correlation between your studies and/or work experience and the placement you are requesting.
- Level of Spanish: intermediate +.
- Adaptable to other cultures, lifestyles and conceptions of work.
- Commitment to the Host Organization, its rules and tasks.
- Respect start and end dates of the programme according on your nationality and legal requirements of the entry country.
- Must have accident, illness and third party liability insurance coverage.
- Latin American students applying for Internships in Spain must have a valid EU passport
- Choose your Internship placement and send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com, once we receive this we shall send you an application form
- Fill in application form and send back
- Gapseekers will search for a suitable placement
- Skype interview with employer in Spanish
- Placement confirmation