Shark Cage Diving, Australia
I know what you are thinking... Why did I sign up for this! But what a thrilling experience! Not everyone can say they have cage dived with Great Whites before. Tick it off that bucket list! You will dive with the world's only bait& berley free Advanced Eco Certified company that successfully attracts Great Whites using music! Cool eh! Also the first Shark Cage Dive company to offer an underwater glass viewing area (Aqua Sub).
- 1 day shark diving trip ($100 - approx. £50 will be charged extra to enter the cage or Aqua Sub on arrival)
- Return transfers from Port Lincoln to Shark Bay
How to get to Port Lincoln?
You can fly to Port Lincoln from Adelaide, this takes around 50 mins. Or from all major Australian hubs - Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Cairns to Adelaide, then Adelaide to Port Lincoln. Drive from Adelaide to Port Lincoln via Port Augusta (660kms)
Our full day tour takes you from Port Lincoln marina to‘shark bay’ at Neptune Island, approximately 70kms south of Port Lincoln, South Australia.
You will be picked up at Departure Point: Boarding pontoon opposite By the Sea Gallery corner of Jubilee Drive and South Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln Marina (unless otherwise stated).
Please be at the departure gate 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. On the way, see spectacular scenery as you cruise through the Thorny Passage and expect sightings of inquisitive local dolphins and sea birds.
Enter the cage, Listen to your favourite music and “Rock Out” with the Great White Sharks! You can have multiple dives. Don’t want to enter the cage? Then jump in our brand new Aqua Sub. Stay completely dry while still viewing Sharks underwater.
Why choose us?
Why choose us?
- We are bait and berley free. We care for our sharks - Caring for the sharks and the marine environment is our top priority
- Smaller group sizes. We take a maximum of 27 people per trip to ensure you have the greatest chance of interaction.
- Multiple dives. Didn’t see the shark on the first round? Dive again, and again!
- Aqua Sub – Don’t want to enter the cage? Then jump in our brand new Aqua Sub. Stay completely dry while still viewing Sharks underwater.
- No Waiting Around To See Sharks - With 6 people in the cage and 6 people in the Aqua Sub at any one time, this gives our customers the best chance of seeing a Shark! Thats 12 people underwater at once.
- We get you there quicker. Ours is the fastest boat to Neptune Islands—to maximise your diving time!
- Best visibility. Don’t miss those photo opportunities or your friends will never believe what you saw!
Want to Book?
Want to book?
Click book now button and put your preferred date in the comments box on booking page - we will confirm within 48 hours.
Not sure of your dates yet? You can leave it open dated, pay now and reserve dates later.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2 weeks before your proposed date to book it in. Dates and availability not guaranteed but we will do our best to squeeze you in!
Please note: on open dated dives the more notice you give us the more likely you will get the date you want!
Please Note: $100 (approx. £50) extra will be charged to enter the cage on arrival or Aqua Sub.