Experience the absolute best of both Vietnam and Cambodia on this amazing 21-day adventure! Vietnam and Cambodia are two of the most fascinating countries you’ll ever visit, both have a dark past which you’ll be able to learn about but are also stunningly beautiful.
On this introduction to Vietnam and Cambodia tour you’ll see some of the most amazing beaches in the world and visit some of the most ancient temples. Learn how the locals live by experiencing crab fishing with traditional fisherman and then learn how to cook your own delicious local food. You even get to stay on your own private island and travel by Tuk Tuk through Phnom Penh.
This is an unforgettable Vietnam and Cambodia tour with an awesome group leader who’ll be with you from the moment you step off the plane. You’ll also have an instant group of friends to share this amazing experience with!
21 Day Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Highlights
- Discover Hanoi
- Experience Ha Long Bay
- Stay on your own Private Island
- Sea Kayaking
- Crab Fishing with traditional fisherman
- Experience Local Culture and Histroy
- Learn to Cook Local Food
- See Beautiful Beaches
- Snorkel on Tropical Islands
- Visit the famous Angkor Wat Temple
- Party on the Beach
- Stay in a Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Riverboat trip through Rice Paddies
- Dragon Mountain viewpoint
- Cu Chi Tunnels (used by the Viet Cong)
- Tuk Tuk through Phnom Penh
- Sample Street Food
- Visit the Killing Fields and S21 Prison
- Kampot – French colonial buildings
- and more…
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour
21 Day Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2 – Hanoi City Tour
Day 3 – Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
Day 4 – Ha Long Bay Private Island Stay
Day 5 – Ha Long Bay and Ninh Binh Homestay
Day 6 – Ninh Binh and Overnight Train
Day 7 – Arrive in Hoi An
Day 8 – Hoi An, Basket Boat Tour with Crab Fishing and Cooking Class
Day 9 – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 – Mekong Delta
Day 11 – Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 12 – Head to Cambodia!
Day 13 – S21 Prison and Killing Fields
Day 14 – Kampot, Kayaking and Sunset Boat Trip
Day 15 – Local Markets, Pepper Plantation and Cooking Class
Day 16 – Arrive in Koh Rong
Day 17 – Island Boat Trip and Snorkelling
Day 18 – Beach time, Khmer Massage and Overnight Bus
Day 19 – Siem Reap and Floating Village
Day 20 – Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
Day 21 – Check out and Onward Travel
Your amazing 21-day adventure of Vietnam and Cambodia finishes in Siem Reap. We’ll help plan and organise your onward travel.
What’s included in your 21 Day Vietnam / Cambodia Intro Tour?
- Airport pickup
- 20 nights accommodation
- All transport
- Some meals
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Local Markets
- Night out in Hanoi
- Overnight Ha Long Bay Boat trip with overnight stay on Private Island
- Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Bicycle Tour
- River Boat Trip
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Crab Fishing Basket Boat Tour
- Night out in Ho Chi Minh City
- Overnight Mekong Delta Experience
- Local village visit
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- War Remnants Museum
- Tuk Tuk tour of Phnom Penh
- S21 Prison Tour
- Killing Fields Tour
- Phnom Penh Night Markets
- Khmer cooking class
- Pepper plantation
- Koh Rong private island boat trip with snorkeling
- Sunset cruise
- Traditional Khmer massage
- Local Cambodian performance
- Tuk Tuk tour of Siem Reap
- Floating villages
- Angkor Wat sunrise temple tour
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
2 nights mixed dorm hostel in Hanoi (Cocoon Inn)
1-night twin or triple share overnight boat
1 night mixed dorm on a private island
1-night twin or triple share local homestay
1 night in 4 share cabin overnight train
2 nights twin or triple-share hotel in Hoi An (Thanh Binh Hotel 2)
2 nights twin or triple-share hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (Ailen Garden Hotel)
1 night twin or triple-share hotel in Mekong Delta
2 nights twin share hotel in Phnom Penh (Monsoon Bassac)
2 nights twin share guesthouse in Kampot
2 nights twin or triple-share bungalows in Koh Rong (Tree House Bungalows)
1 night single bed on an overnight bus (Giant Ibis)
2 nights twin share hotel in Siem Reap (Lub D)
Not Included: Travel Insurance, Visas, some meals, return transfer to Siem Reap Airport.
This tour is recommended for 18-39 year olds.
What to Bring? Passport and Visa (if required). Visa into Cambodia isn’t included. $30USD Cash approx. to be paid on arrival into Cambodia
We recommend arriving into Hanoi on the start date as there are no included activities this day.
Travellers are requested to consult with their travel agent in relation to all medical or dietary issues.
Group leaders will assist you with their onward travel after your Tour.